In previous post I explained just one scenario where lack of user feedback during development can land your project into the wilderness with your clients.
Traditionally in software teams roles like business analysts, product owners and usability specialists are responsible for getting client’s feedback by variety of means. It’s time to empower our teams with new feedback and interface testing tools, so they can grab every opportunity to collect smart feedback data and build great products, save cost with higher client satisfaction.
Let me propose few ideas for software development teams
- Get closer to your clients by measuring and reducing feedback loop travel time.
- To me feedback is a “Value Channel”, so if you create new channels you’ll increase the value of your product.
- Use new tools available in the market to collect your feedback.
- Make data based decisions rather than emotional ones by validating your idea.
- Client’s time is important and providing feedback shouldn’t be more than 2 clicks away.
List of few feedback and interface testing tools
What’s your feedback loop travel time and what tools you are using to collect data?
So why not validate your strategy before or during your project before you spend too much time and money.