How agile teams respond to a challenge when they have to do a continues collaboration in order to deliver a working product at the end of time-boxed iteration.
Our game workshop was full of fun and we learned a lot about collaboration and delivery. Here are the few highlights.
- Not a single team was able build a standing structure at the first attempt
- Then we paused and identified areas of improvement
- Importance of collaboration
- How to identify and remove hidden assumptions
- Test early and test often
- In the second attempt most teams were able to build a successful structure that can hold a marshmallow
How are you testing level of collaborate within your team and what you are doing to improve it?